River Valley Fencing
Over the past 25 years, River Valley Fencing has installed over 2 million feet of high tensile agricultural fence throughout the northeast. With specialized equipment, and a background in agriculture, River Valley Fencing is fully prepared to install your agricultural project in all the types of terrain and soil conditions in the northeast. In addition to our signature agricultural fencing, we install bird net systems, fruit tree trellis/support systems, and solar field fences. We work with institutions, universities, botanical gardens, commercial businesses and private landowners on special projects. Growing up as a farmer, River Valley Fencing owner Dan Maltby will work closely with you to identify your specific agricultural needs as well as ensure your fences meet high aesthetic, structural and safety standards.
River Valley Fencing has:
- A staff of highly skilled, experienced, full-time employees
- State-of-the-art installation equipment
- Uses only specialized fence materials
- Individual consultation to understand and customize your fence needs
- Has extensive experience working with federal and state government grant programs